regina doi art blog: for the love of Japan

photos of japan, japanese customs, and my half japanese life. Features: regina doi, olga sprague, fort plain, herkimer, new york, horses, japan, graphic design, online education, writing, comics, ...

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Yukio Mishima

Yukio Mishima: "Mishima, who organized the Tatenokai, a society stressing physical fitness and the martial arts, committed ritual suicide. His death was regarded as his final protest against modern Japanese weakness."

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/kwanzaa-party-supplies.html]kwanzaa Party Supplies[/url].

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home